Troubles after installing postgresql on AIX

От Jose Manuel Lorenzo Lopez
Тема Troubles after installing postgresql on AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hello PG's,

I have problems compiling postgresql 7.0.3 on AIX 4.3.2.

I configured with

./configure     --with-template=aix_gcc
                --with-includes=/usr/local/include
                --with-libraries=/usr/local/lib
                --without-CXX

All seems to work fine and I was able to 'make all' , 'make install'

After installation I was able to initdb, but when I tried to access
the template1 with 'psql template1' I get the following:

postgres@numancia:/usr/local/pgsql # psql template1
Could not load program psql
Member libpq.so not found or file not an archive
Member libpq.so not found or file not an archive
Could not load library libpq.a[libpq.so]
Error was: No such file or directory

Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

José Manuel Lorenzo López

** José Manuel Lorenzo López                                        **
** ICA Informationssysteme Consulting & Anwendungsgesellschaft mbH  **
** Dept. SAP Basis R/3  VBue                                        **
** phone: (+49511) 938-2961                                         **
** fax  : (+49511) 938-2270                                         **
** e-mail to: jose-manuel.lorenzo-lopez@conti.de                    **