Re: can't connect, strange error

От Jeff
Тема Re: can't connect, strange error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks,

It is still strange though that I get different behavior
from the exact same source when built on two different
computers.  I installed 7.0.2 on my laptop and I get an
interactive prompt ">".  On my linux box I installed 7.0.2
and I get a "#" as the last character in the psql prompt.
The latter does not discard semi-colons after the prompt.

PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc
egcs-2.91.66

--
Jeff Greer
cleaner(at)showmethenet.com