Re: [BUGS] JDBC PreparedStatement.setMaxRows() affects other objectsinstantiated from this class and it's parent class

I agree that the current behavior is wrong.  Since the setMaxRows()
method is on the Statement object and not the Connection object, it
doesn't make sense that by calling setMaxRows() for one statement you
should really set it for all statements in that connection.

thanks,
--Barry