Re: [GENERAL] jdbc driver, error trapping.

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: [GENERAL] jdbc driver, error trapping.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I can't reproduce this error on either current sources or on 7.0.3.  It
appears you are running 7.0 (at least the RPMs you mention xxx-7.0-3 are
for 7.0, not 7.0.3.  The 7.0.3 RPMs are named xxx-7.0.3-2).  I would
recommend upgrading to 7.0.3.

thanks,
--Barry