Re: question

От Ned Lilly
Тема Re: question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Great Bridge makes PostgreSQL 7.0.3 RPMs for 8 different Linux distros
at http://www.greatbridge.com/download ...

Tom Lane wrote:

> "Robert B. Easter" <reaster@comptechnews.com> writes:
>
>> You'll have to check redhat.com or do an rpm query to see if it should be or
>> is installed on RedHat 6.2.
>

> I believe redhat does ship Postgres RPMs, but they're PG version
> 6.5.something, which is pretty old --- ie, fewer features and more bugs
> than later versions.  You really ought to install PG 7.0.3 (use RPMs
> from www.postgresql.org) or if you're feeling bleeding edge, try out the
> 7.1 beta distribution.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Ned Lilly                     e: ned@greatbridge.com
Vice President                w: www.greatbridge.com
Evangelism / Hacker Relations        v: 757.233.5523
Great Bridge, LLC                    f: 757.233.5555