RPMset 7.1beta3-2 partially broken.

От Lamar Owen
Тема RPMset 7.1beta3-2 partially broken.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Due to a number of interrelated factors, the 7.1beta3-2 source rpm will
likely not build properly on any build machine in its present state.  It
wil build just fine on mine -- but mine isn't exactly 'clean' in the
sense that it has PostgreSQL 7.1beta3 RPMS _installed_ already.

I will be fixing this tomorrow, and will upload a -3 RPMset this weekend
(provided I don't lose power at home, as a snow/sleet/ice event is
likely tomorrow in my area).

The workaround is to not build the perl subpackage using:
rpm --define 'perl 0' -ba .....
or
rpm --define 'perl 0' --rebuild .....

Thanks to Tom Lane for finding this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Сообщение: Re: Possible performance improvement: buffer replacement policy
Сообщение: Re: Possible performance improvement: buffer replacement policy