Re: libpq and Visual C++

От Gerhard Häring
Тема Re: libpq and Visual C++
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
This does not work for me. I have built like this, but get 'host not
found' errors on the connect method. Even for IP numbers. Is this a
known bug? Any hints?

Perhaps you can try this, Teddy, and report back if it works for you.

Gerhard

--
Sorry for the fake email, please use the real one below to reply.
contact: g e r h a r d @ b i g f o o t . d e