Why does the JDBC driver not support prepareCall?

От mg
Тема Why does the JDBC driver not support prepareCall?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have troubles with jsp-based websites that have been generated by
Macromedia DreamWeaver UltraDev 1.0. My analysis revealed that the
problem lies in the JDBC driver not supporting prepareCall (prepareCall
throws the PSQLException "postgresql.con.call" instead).
Is there any workaround or intermediate solution? Is there anybody
working to fill this gap, and when can a solution be expected? Is there
anybody working on this subject?

I already posted this question in the interfaces.jdbc forum, but since
there are no other messages in that forum, I thought that probably
nobody would see it there...

Thank you for any answer.

Regards
--Marcel Gsteiger