Re: AW: AW: AW: Re: tinterval - operator problems on AIX

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: AW: AW: AW: Re: tinterval - operator problems on AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The correct thing to do instead of the #if defined (_AIX) would be to use
> something like #ifdef NO_NEGATIVE_MKTIME and set that with a configure.
> Thomas, are you volunteering ?

Actually, I can volunteer to be supportive of your efforts ;) I'm
traveling at the moment, and don't have the original thread(s) which
describe in detail what we need to do for platforms I don't have.

If Peter E. would be willing to do a configure test for this mktime()
problem, then you or I can massage the actual code. Peter, is this
something you could pick up?

I do not have the original thread where Andreas describes the behavior
of mktime() on his machine. Andreas, can you suggest a simple configure
test to be used?
                     - Thomas