7.1beta3-2 RPMset uploading.

От Lamar Owen
Тема 7.1beta3-2 RPMset uploading.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Uploading now.  Should show up on ftp.postgresql.org soon.

Look in /pub/dev/test-rpms.

BETA TEST USE ONLY.

Tom, try out a PPC build on this one.  I know of one problem that I have
to fix -- postgresql-perl fails dependencies for libpq.so (I backed out
the patch to Makefile.shlib). A --nodeps install installs it OK, and the
test.pl script (/usr/share/perl5/test.pl) passes its tests.

Fixes include:
plpgsql and pltcl are now in /usr/lib where they belong.
The includes in the devel RPM were split, now they are all in
/usr/include/postgresql.  This is a change from prior releases.
Baggage from prior RPM's removed from spec file.
pg_config in -devel rpm.
pg_upgrade removed.
And others -- see the changelog in the spec file.

BETA TEST USE ONLY!
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio