Re: Re: MS Access memo datatypes

От lee johnson
Тема Re: Re: MS Access memo datatypes
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
D Johnson wrote:

> Yes,  Postgres ODBC creates text field data types when I export the MS
> Access tables. But, the Postgres data types map back to var chars with a
> limit of 255 chars.

just wondering if someone can tell me of the progress of frontend for
postgresql..

I  liked pgaccess it seemed the most complete of what i saw coming from the
gui of say msaccess which i use for my invoicing ..

i'm trying to decide to most complete platform ( staroffice's adabas DB or
postgresql ) to insert my energies into what will be the least arduous
transition .....

thanks
lee
-====