ECPGconnect Error

От Rudy
Тема ECPGconnect Error
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I am getting the following error when I try to run a 'C' function from
Postgresql.

/usr/local/pgsql/programs/testdelim.so failed: undefined symbol:
ECPGconnect

The line form the testdelim.c is as follows: (i insert 'user' and
'password')
{ ECPGconnect(__LINE__, "cuervo" , "user" , "password" , NULL, 0);}
This obviously works b/c is works from the OS.

All the compiles work fine. I am able to run the exec file from the OS
prompt. The CREATE FUNCTION works fine. The problem occurs when I try to
select from the function.

cuervo=# CREATE FUNCTION testdelim(VARCHAR,VARCHAR)
cuervo-# RETURNS VARCHAR
cuervo-# AS '/usr/local/pgsql/programs/testdelim.so'
cuervo-# LANGUAGE 'C';

Anyone run into this? Able help greatly appreciated.

Rudy Laczkovich