How usable is the present JDBC driver, for 7.03?

От Justin Clift
Тема How usable is the present JDBC driver, for 7.03?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi all,

I've just read Peter Mount's email about him having heaps of email to
read before fixing the current _major_ problems in the JDBC driver.

As the company I'm working with has just begun a project using JBuilder
4 for the creation of a java GUI based application with a postgreSQL
database backend, his email is causing me some worry.

Is the present JDBC driver working and usable with JBuilder created
packages on Linux?  We're presently using Mandrake Linux 7.2, PostgreSQL
7.03 and JBuilder 4.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift
Database Administrator