Re: ODBC experts needed!

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: ODBC experts needed!
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Of course "SELECT INVALID SELECT STATEMENT TO FORCE ODBC DRIVER TO
> UNPREPARED STATE" is not a SQL command, but I don't undestand who
> is issuing that nor is meaning.
> If I understand correctly, Autocad uses ADO to access databases. Any
> hints?

Autocad or ADO is issuing this, apparently as a pitiful attempt to reset
the ODBC connection. Have you managed to get this to work with some
other database product? If the intent of the program was to send an
invalid command (which to their credit is well documented in the invalid
command itself), it seems to have succeeded, so what exactly is the
problem?
                       - Thomas