Re: system catalog info

От John Reid
Тема Re: system catalog info
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
hi Ron,

Try the developers manual:
http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/developer.htm

actual catalog info is:
http://postgresql.mirror.aarnet.edu.au/devel-corner/docs/postgres/catalogs.htm

If you find any other sources please let me know - especially any that
refer to composite types ;-)

cheers,
John

Ron Peterson wrote:

> The HTML programming documentation (e.g.
> http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/programmer/pg-system-catalogs.htm)
> indicates that more extensive information about the system catalogs can
> be found in the "Reference Manual".  Where can this reference manual be
> found?  Or where can more extensive documentation about the system
> catalogues be found?
>
> -Ron-

john reid                                  e-mail john_reid@uow.edu.au
technical officer                                room G02, building 41
school of geosciences                           phone +61 02 4221 3963
university of wollongong                          fax +61 02 4221 4250
uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!                                                      -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers as desired...

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: