Re: Running a file

От Thomas SMETS
Тема Re: Running a file
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Tx,

Thomas,

--
Sat Dec 30 00:39:50 CET 2000

Thomas SMETS                        e-mail : tsmets@altern.org
Av. de la Brabançonne 133 / 3       Tel. : +32 (0)2 742. 05. 94.
1030 Bruxelles
======= Quote of the Day =========
Ye've also got to remember that ... respectable people do the most
astonishin'
things to preserve their respectability.  Thank God I'm not respectable.    -- Ruthven Campbell Todd