Looking for comments

От Thomas SMETS
Тема Looking for comments
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Rather thant making long sentences & comment.
Anyone willing to give me a little help on this tables definition is
welcome

http://lautre.org/tsmets/DB.html

Tomorrow the pageswill be colorized a little bit more & a drawing of the
expected tables will be provided.

Tx,

Thomas,

--
Thu Dec 28 23:51:18 CET 2000

Thomas SMETS                        e-mail : tsmets@altern.org
Av. de la Brabançonne 133 / 3       Tel. : +32 (0)2 742. 05. 94.
1030 Bruxelles
======= Quote of the Day =========
The story of the butterfly:"I was in Bogota and waiting for a lady friend.  I was in love,
a long time ago.  I waited three days.  I was hungry but could not go
out for food, lest she come and I not be there to greet her.  Then, on
the third day, I heard a knock.""I hurried along the old passage and there, in the sunlight,
there was nothing.""Just," Vance Joy said, "a butterfly, flying away."    -- Peter Carey, BLISS