Re: Off topic? - Solution for a delimiter problem

От Poul L. Christiansen
Тема Re: Off topic? - Solution for a delimiter problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Maybe you can specify the delimiter to be space.

radius=# \h copy
Command:     COPY
Syntax:
COPY [ BINARY ] table [ WITH OIDS ]
    FROM { 'filename' | stdin }
    [ [USING] DELIMITERS 'delimiter' ]
    [ WITH NULL AS 'null string' ]
COPY [ BINARY ] table [ WITH OIDS ]
    TO { 'filename' | stdout }
    [ [USING] DELIMITERS 'delimiter' ]
    [ WITH NULL AS 'null string' ]

That would probably be COPY table FROM filename USING DELIMITERS ' ';

HTH,
Poul L. Christiansen