Re: How to represent a tree-structure in a relationaldatabase

От Alvar Freude
Тема Re: How to represent a tree-structure in a relationaldatabase
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

miguel sofer wrote:

> Sorry, I never got around to completing this, or thinking any further. My
> other files are definitely not in a usable state right now. I hope to be
> able
> to improve things over the (southern) summer holidays, so there may be
> news
> soon - but do not hold your breadth!

OK, no prob.

I start to implement smth in Perl, so if it works ok and someone is
interested in it i can post it here.

and I'll try to use a kind of base255 encoding; it seams that postgres
only dislike the 0 byte, so if this works there is no real encoding
necessary -- simply start at 1 instead of 0. I hoppe this works :)

Ciao Alvar

--
Alvar C.H. Freude  |  alvar.freude@merz-akademie.de
   Demo: http://www.online-demonstration.org/  |  Mach mit!