Re: Secure Messaging Non-Delivery Report: Re: How to representa tree-structure in a relationaldatabase

От Alvar Freude
Тема Re: Secure Messaging Non-Delivery Report: Re: How to representa tree-structure in a relationaldatabase
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

The Hermit Hacker schrieb:

> oh, wait, you didn't want me to remove dana from all lists? :)  if
> offensive on one, I figure its offensive on all ... saves time, no?

hmm, perhaps the admin of him give OK to receive mails in future ... ;-)

Ciao Alvar

--
Alvar C.H. Freude  |  alvar.freude@merz-akademie.de
   Demo: http://www.online-demonstration.org/  |  Mach mit!