Re: How to import/export data from/to an ASCII file?

От Josh Rovero
Тема Re: How to import/export data from/to an ASCII file?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Try \copy or copy commands in psql:

I normally use \copy for tab-delimited files.
But copy also works and has help....

\h copy
Command:     COPY
Syntax:
COPY [ BINARY ] table [ WITH OIDS ]    FROM { 'filename' | stdin }    [ [USING] DELIMITERS 'delimiter' ]    [ WITH NULL
AS'null string' ]

COPY [ BINARY ] table [ WITH OIDS ]    TO { 'filename' | stdout }    [ [USING] DELIMITERS 'delimiter' ]    [ WITH NULL
AS'null string' ]