Re: gmake install error

От Sterling
Тема Re: gmake install error
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
H-

(Newbie advice follows)

I'd make sure you have the correct version of gmake as required for the
installation.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/admin/requirements.htm

Did you get errors in the ./configure or gmake commands just before this
one?
There also might be a permission issue.
I did everything as root during this installation phase and didn't have
any problems. Are you using root?
You don't need to be postgres user until the /usr/local/pgsql/data -D
step.

Just some thoughts.
I'd definately check your gmake and try it again as root, if you haven't
already.

Hope this helps.
-Sterling