Re: What's this mean?

От Sterling
Тема Re: What's this mean?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
H-

I got an email from helpful person (John Burski) and this is what he said.

I saw this one a couple of days ago at home.

The /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql script expects to be run at boot time by
"root".  I simply "su-ed" to root an ran the script again.  It started
OK.

Regards,

Hope this helps out.
-Sterling

PS(I haven't tried this solution yet myself as I'm in a different place than
when I posted the first email.)