Re: Large files on linux

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Large files on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Fernan Aguero writes:
> > I am having trouble with large files on a Linux box (RH 6.2). I know there
> > is a limit of 2 GB on the file size,

> ...but that doesn't affect table size, database size, or whatever you're
> thinking of.

Nope, PostgreSQL segments nicely for tables.

But, unless you do chunking, it _does_ affect dumpfile size. Someone
posted awhile back a script that did dumpchunking.  Should be in the
archives.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Сообщение: Re: Unanswered questions about Postgre
Сообщение: Re: Unanswered questions about Postgre