Re: how to execute a C program via trigger ?

От Jie Liang
Тема Re: how to execute a C program via trigger ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

Is any other SQL implicit cursor attribute in PL/plsql ??

when you say (in pl/plsql):

select field into v_1 from atable where whatever;

special variable FOUND can be used to tell return is null or not.

this functions like SQL%FOUND or SQL%NOTFOUND in Oracle,

however, when I do some DML(insert,delete,update), is there any other

special variable can tell me howmany success. Like SQL%ROWCOUNT in Orcale??

And if there is an error such as : cannot insert since duplicate key on an

unique index, is it possible to catch it??

Thanks.

--
Jie LIANG

Internet Products Inc.