Re: Transactions

От Nabil Sayegh
Тема Re: Transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Leandro Fanzone wrote:

> is executed every time. Is there any way to assure this, I mean, to
> actually write the records and to not rely on the cache to do it?

AFAIR there is an option doing exactly what you want (but i can't
remembet which:().

usage: /usr/bin/postmaster [options]
    -B nbufs    set number of shared buffers
    -D datadir    set data directory
    -S         silent mode (disassociate from tty)
    -a system    use this authentication system
    -b backend    use a specific backend server executable
    -d [1-5]    set debugging level
    -i         listen on TCP/IP sockets as well as Unix domain socket
    -N nprocs    set max number of backends (1..1024, default 32)
    -n         don't reinitialize shared memory after abnormal exit
    -o option    pass 'option' to each backend servers
    -p port    specify port for postmaster to listen on
    -s         send SIGSTOP to all backend servers if one dies

Did you try "-B 1" ?

cu
--
 Nabil Sayegh