Re: Unanswered questions about Postgre

От Joel Burton
Тема Re: Unanswered questions about Postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> > What's nice about PostgreSQL is that, while it hasn't always had
> > every SQL92 feature (like outer joins, etc.), it seems to have less
> > legacy, nonstandard stuff wired in. :-)
>
> Oh man, you have noooo idea.  PostgreSQL is legacy headquarters.  ;-)

Yes, yes, I know about *some* of them [8k limit springs to mind!]
(C hackers no doubt no *lots* more.) But, in terms of, "as comes
out in our SQL syntax", compared to Oracle, we're free and clear.

--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton@scw.org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)