Re: Re: [PHP] a script that queries database periodically

От Miles Thompson
Тема Re: Re: [PHP] a script that queries database periodically
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jason's definitiely on the right track.

I'd add that if you don'tknow Perl, Python might be easier. Check
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=39069, starship.net might also
have a PostreSQL module.

Python also has a very easy to use SMTP module for mailing of reports.

There's nothing anti-Perl here, I just don't know that language and found
Python quite natural.

Miles Thompson

RE