Re: [HACKERS] Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vsMySQL

От Frank Joerdens
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vsMySQL
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vsMySQL  (Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Don Baccus wrote:

[ . . . ]
> Well, meanwhile I've gotten confirmation from folks in the PHP world
> (via an openacs forum)

Which forum is that? I'm asking because I am currently trying to migrate
from PHP to Openacs, or integrate the two somehow (lurking on this list
has convinced me that openacs deserves a hard look indeed), and thus I'd
like to find a forum where relevant stuff is being discussed.

Ta,
Frank