Closest SQL dialect to PostgreSQL for ERwin?

От Ed Loehr
Тема Closest SQL dialect to PostgreSQL for ERwin?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm using ERwin to reverse engineer an ER diagram from PostgreSQL SQL
scripts (via pg_dump).  ERwin does not officially support PostgreSQL's
flavor of SQL, though having it read PostgreSQL scripts as Ingres scripts
seems to work ok.

Is there another well-known RDBMS vendor (Informix?) whose dialect and
SQL idiosyncrasies (sp?) are closer to PostgreSQL's SQL than Ingres?
ERwin supports most of the big RDBMS names (Pg is the only one I noticed
missing), and I don't know much about the various dialect differences.

Regards,
Ed Loehr