Why PostgreSQL is not that popular as MySQL?

От Raymond Chui
Тема Why PostgreSQL is not that popular as MySQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am just start look at PostgreSQL for our Redhat Linux.
I am wonder why most of people choose MySQL in Linux
world rather than PostgreSQL? PostgreSQL has 15 years
history (I never know that before) which is much longer
than MySQL. Also PostgreSQL supports a lot of things
which MySQL has not support yet.

--
Why we want to teach our babies to talk and walk,
then later we tell them "sit down!", "be quiet!" ?

Democracy is not a better way for a solution,
it is just another way to spread the blames.

Вложения