Re: pg_upgrade Python version issue on openSUSE

От Paul Förster
Тема Re: pg_upgrade Python version issue on openSUSE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

> On 28. Sep, 2020, at 16:03, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>
> So pgwatch2 installs functions that use plpythonu?
> How does that work if there is no plpython language installed?

at work, the extension is installed everywhere. But it seems we have an old version. The current version seems to use
plpython3u.

https://github.com/cybertec-postgresql/pgwatch2

Or more specifically:
https://github.com/cybertec-postgresql/pgwatch2#integration-of-os-level-metrics

At least, at a very quick first look, this one is updated and hence off the list to check.

Ok, but this is going to be off-topic.

Cheers,
Paul