Re: BUG #5994: Can't excute DBI->connect to oracle by client site

От 李紅兵
Тема Re: BUG #5994: Can't excute DBI->connect to oracle by client site
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Perhaps you misunderstanding what I mean.
I can connect to postgreSQL server  correctly,
but When I connect postgreSQL with TCP Sockets, it return error to connect to oracle server by DBI->connect from perlu
script.

When I connect postgreSQL with Unix Domain Sockets,it works well.

My conf file:
listen_addresses = '*'  # what IP address(es) to listen on;
host    all         all         0.0.0.0/0          password