Re: Requests for Development

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Requests for Development
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Roberto -

> >       I have this on the way. I started creating such document a
> > couple months ago when I was porting stuff from Oracle to PostgreSQL and
> > stumbled on the few examples on the documentation. I'd be glad to finish
> > it up, add more things to it and then put it somewhere for review,
> > comments, suggestions, additions, etc.
>
> Don't worry too much about final polish: "release early, release often!"

To further that ... let me put my ex-professional copy-editor skills at
your disposal.  Post the text, I'll help clean it up!
                -Josh
--
______AGLIO DATABASE SOLUTIONS___________________________                                       Josh Berkus  Complete
informationtechnology      josh@agliodbs.com   and data management solutions       (415) 436-9166  for law firms, small