RE: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL

>I made it all the way through the article.  I'll summarize it for you:
>Postgres - hooray!
>MySQL - boo!

Yeah, and that's about it. No analysis or anything. Disappointing, after
waiting so long for the pages to load.

>Since this is an open source database article linked off of slashdot, I
>imagine they're getting pounded.

Still...Regardless of what database they're running, either their
abstraction layer is shit or their queries really need optimized. Is that
perhaps why, even at 5 clients, the page views he shows never went
significantly above 10/sec?

Rob Nelson
rdnelson@co.centre.pa.us