Re: Re: to_date problems (Re: Favor for Postgres User at WSI)

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Re: to_date problems (Re: Favor for Postgres User at WSI)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>  I don't worry, we have to_char/date already better than original
> Oracle's to_char() :-)

:)

Yes, and you'll find that the code will settle down and need very little
attention from here on. Our other date/time code has been around for 3
or 4 years now, and goes months without anyone even asking about edge
cases.

                       - Thomas

Сообщение: Re: Re: to_date problems (Re: Favor for Postgres User at WSI)
Сообщение: Re: Re: to_date problems (Re: Favor for Postgres User at WSI)