Re: JDBC 'Unterminated quoted string'

От Grant Finnemore
Тема Re: JDBC 'Unterminated quoted string'
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Christopher,

Yep, this is the correct place to discuss bugs...

I tried the following code, and it seems to work. Is this similar to what you are
trying to do?

import java.sql.*;

public class JDBCTest {  public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");    Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:postgresql://localhost/test",                                   "jms", "jms");     /*
Beforerunning this class, ensure that the database is created.      * CREATE DATABASE test;      * CREATE TABLE t ( aa
char(1));      */     PreparedStatement ps =        conn.prepareStatement("insert into t values (?)");
ps.setString(1,null);     ps.executeUpdate();  }

}

Also, what version of the driver are you using - is it off CVS, the version 7.0.x
tarballs, something else?

Regards,
Grant

--
> Poorly planned software requires a genius to write it
> and a hero to use it.

Grant Finnemore BSc(Eng)  (mailto:gaf@ucs.co.za)
Software Engineer         Universal Computer Services
Tel  (+27)(11)712-1366    PO Box 31266 Braamfontein 2017, South Africa
Cell (+27)(82)604-5536    20th Floor, 209 Smit St., Braamfontein
Fax  (+27)(11)339-3421    Johannesburg, South Africa

Сообщение: Re: JDBC 'Unterminated quoted string'
Сообщение: Re: JDBC 'Unterminated quoted string'