unreachable block

От Limin Liu
Тема unreachable block
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I found an unreachable block during studing the PostgreSQL 7.0.2 by
reading its souce code.

Starting from line 1383 in postgres.c

   1383         if (Verbose)
   1384         {
   1385                 if (Verbose)
   1386                 {
        :
   1389                 }
   1390                 else
   1391                 {
        :                         // !! unreachable
   1405                 }
   1406         }

Can someone take a look of it?  This shouldn't take long time to fix.

Before this mail, I sent this problem to pgsql-hacker and found here is
where I should send this mail.  So, pleaes discard the mail I sent to
pgsql-hacker.  Sorry about that.

--
Limin Liu

Сообщение: Re: Re: to_date problems (Re: Favor for Postgres User at WSI)
Сообщение: Re: Re: to_date problems (Re: Favor for Postgres User at WSI)