Re: Outer Joins

От Grant Finnemore
Тема Re: Outer Joins
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Marc,

I did not look at your queries, but outer joins are supported in the latest development version of PostgreSQL, and will
besupported in the upcoming 7.1 release of the software - beta due soon.

Regards,
Grant

Marc Rohloff wrote:

> I've been looking at the open-source databases for a project I am working on and while reading about Postgres I saw
thatthey do not support outer joins yet. I was intrigued by their solution of using a union query.

--
> Poorly planned software requires a genius to write it
> and a hero to use it.

Grant Finnemore BSc(Eng)  (mailto:gaf@ucs.co.za)
Software Engineer         Universal Computer Services
Tel  (+27)(11)712-1366    PO Box 31266 Braamfontein 2017, South Africa
Cell (+27)(82)604-5536    20th Floor, 209 Smit St., Braamfontein
Fax  (+27)(11)339-3421    Johannesburg, South Africa

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Karel Zak
Сообщение: Re: Re(2): Large Object dump ?
От: "pgsql-sql"
Сообщение: Re(2): Re(2): Large Object dump ?