RE: datetime fix

От Ken Kachnowich
Тема RE: datetime fix
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
The Timestamp problem seems to be with the backend truncating the
millseconds to 2 digits.
Here are the (abreviated) results from my test queries:

Inserting record:

query: insert into table_a values (91, '2000-10-30 09:19:57.321')

psql select:

my_db=# select * from table_a;id |         message_time
91 |  2000-10-30 09:19:57.32-05

Note the milleseconds were truncated from .321 to .32

Result from JDBC select of Timestamp field:

91  |  2000-10-30 09:19:57.032

The Timestamp field has been padded to 3 digits but started out with an
incorrect value.

Could I have something set wrong to cause this or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Ken