Re: benchmarks

От KuroiNeko
Тема Re: benchmarks
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> im just looking for independent benchmarks
Even  if  there  exist  independent   benchmarks,  there  are  none  being
applicable to real life.

> i personally love postgres
> at work they like mysql
>
> currently we are investigating other possible db solutions
Uh? You _love_ this and they  _like_ that? Since when, I dareask, personal
preferences are considered  when chosing a product to  trust corporate data
to? How 'bout using just what's the right tool?

> or at the very least give me a how to so i can do my own testing!
Implement your system in MySQL. Then re-do it from scratch in PG. Compare.
If you still have time and funds, make your choice.

--
contaminated fish and microchips huge supertankers on Arabian tripsoily propaganda from the leaders' lips all about the
futurethere'speople over here, people over there everybody's looking for a little more aircrossing all the borders just

Rainbow, Difficult to Cure