Re: Re: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

От Frank Jördens
Тема Re: Re: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
kovacsz wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:
>
> > Hi Zoltan. I *finally* committed your patches to the main tree a few
> > minutes ago. Sorry for the huge delay.

Sorry, I don't have the originial mails to this thread (I've only been
subscribed to Interfaces since Thursday). I am currently trying to get
ODBC to work with 7.1. Does this (the fact that patches to the ODBC
driver had been waiting in the wings) mean that the ODBC driver in the
snapshot from last week (19th) - this is the version I am currently
using, which has been working great (including TOAST!) so far - won't
work?

Regards,
Frank