PostgreSQL article in Linux Journal Nov 2000

От Lamar Owen
Тема PostgreSQL article in Linux Journal Nov 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
There is an _excellent_ PostgreSQL article in the current (November
2000) issue of Linux Journal.  It is fair, even-handed, and was even
written by a MySQL user.  Almost a convert, I might add. (He even liked
the RPM's :-))

It's not linked on their online site (www.linuxjournal.com) as of yet.

Oh, and MySQL beat us 2 to 1 on their 2000 Reader's choice awards.  We
came in second.  The only other contender was Oracle.  But, we were ONLY
beat 2 to 1.  That is an improvement.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio