Re: pgsql/src/backend/nodes (copyfuncs.c outfuncs.c print.c)

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: pgsql/src/backend/nodes (copyfuncs.c outfuncs.c print.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

Tom Lane wrote:

> Now that I look at it, the optimizer *already* prefers fast-start plans
> for cursors.  Is LIMIT ALL really necessary as an additional hint,
> and if so how should it interact with the bias for cursors?

If LIMIT doesn't restrict the total count of rows which cursors
could return,there's no problem. Otherwise LIMIT ALL would be
needed.

Hiroshi Inoue

Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/backend/nodes (copyfuncs.c outfuncs.c print.c)
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/backend/nodes (copyfuncs.c outfuncs.c print.c)