Re: Size limitation for a table under linux ........

От Poul L. Christiansen
Тема Re: Size limitation for a table under linux ........
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Just go ahead and create it. PostgreSQL will split the tables into
multiple files, to avoid the 2GB limitation.

When you do a pg_dump and the file is bigger than 2GB you will also have
a problem. That problem is solved by pipening the output to "gzip" and
possibly "split", if the zipped file is bigger than 2GB.

Poul L. Christiansen