Re: problem with select where like ']'

От KuroiNeko
Тема Re: problem with select where like ']'
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.pl> writes:
> > but i'm just wondering why like ']' doesn't work.
>
> What LOCALE setting are you running the postmaster in?
>
> ']' is not a special character as far as LIKE is concerned, but
> I suspect you may be seeing another variant of the problems that
> LIKE index optimization has with peculiar collation rules.
OTOH,  it  seems like  it  shouldn't  return  any  rows, as  the  original
statement has no metacharachters, % or _

--
Well I tried to be meek And I have tried to be mildBut I spat like a woman And I sulked like a childI have lived behind
thewalls That have made me aloneStriven for peace Which I never have known

Dire Straits, Brothers In Arms, The Man's Too Strong (Knopfler)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: problem with select where like ']'
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: nested transactions