Formatting US phone numbers, was Variable-length Types

От KuroiNeko
Тема Formatting US phone numbers, was Variable-length Types
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Josh and anyone interested,
I've slightly  changed the function. C  source of a standalone  program is
available from
http://www.primechoice.com/hum/uspn.c
Comments welcome.
Thx
Ed

PS Lemme know if you need a function, callable from PGSQL

--
Well I tried to be meek And I have tried to be mildBut I spat like a woman And I sulked like a childI have lived behind
thewalls That have made me aloneStriven for peace Which I never have known

Dire Straits, Brothers In Arms, The Man's Too Strong (Knopfler)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: