Permissions, was select oid

От KuroiNeko
Тема Permissions, was select oid
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This is a known problem in 7.0.x (see mailing list archives for more
> information). Peter E has a patch for 7.1 to remove this problem.
Thanks and sorry for the hassle.While we're  on it, if there's  any work going on  premissions (separating
update/delete etc), I'd be glad to offer my help, if needed.
Thx

--
Well I tried to be meek And I have tried to be mildBut I spat like a woman And I sulked like a childI have lived behind
thewalls That have made me aloneStriven for peace Which I never have known

Dire Straits, Brothers In Arms, The Man's Too Strong (Knopfler)

От: Vince Vielhaber
Сообщение: Re: How do pronounce PostgreSQL - the final word.
От: "Mikheev, Vadim"
Сообщение: Ответ: [HACKERS] WAL status & todo