Q: spinlock on Alpha? (PG7.0.2)

От Emils Klotins
Тема Q: spinlock on Alpha? (PG7.0.2)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
RedHat Linux 6.2 on Alphaserver DS10 (egcs-1.1.2, glibc-2.1.3,
libstdc++-2.9.0).
Postgresql-7.0.2 source

Compiles and installs just fine. However, both the regular initdb and
parallel regression testing's initdb stage fails with a core file and
message:

FATAL: s_lock (2030d360) at spin.c:116, stuck spinlock. Aborting.
FATAL: s_lock (2030d360) at spin.c:116, stuck spinlock. Aborting.

I fished around in the mailing lists and as I understand there has
been some problems with spinlock on Alpha, which have been
resolved?

Any ideas what could I check/do about that greatly appreciated (
especially as I need to move the production server to alpha ASAP
:(( )!

TIA,
Emils

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: