Re: Synch Replication

От K, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore)
Тема Re: Synch Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thanks. Now it works.

Few questions:
1) Do you have an idea by when the Hot standby patch and Sync
replication patch will be integrated?
2) I have used 1 physical machine to try current patch of synchronous
replication. Is it OK for me to try with 2 separate machines for Primary
& Standby servers
3) Do you have test programs that can used for synchronous replication
testing?
4) I'am thinking of trying load/performance tests as well. What do you
feel? Will it be too early to do this test?

regards,
Niranjan